Stephen Garcia-Vidal, Esq. has been practicing law since 1998 in Florida. His practice includes Wills, Trusts, Probate, Guardianship, Estate Planning, Commercial and Residential Real Estate Closings, and Corporate Transactions.
Further, Mr. Garcia-Vidal has 24 years of experience in drafting wills, trusts, living wills, health care surrogates, and other estate planning documents. He also does revocable and irrevocable trusts, and can transfer real estate into revocable trusts without the client losing their homestead status. He tries to help clients avoid probate and save thousands of dollars.
Mr. Garcia-Vidal has 24 years of experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate closings, representation of lenders in closings, and title issues. As a fluent English and Spanish speaker, Mr. Garcia-Vidal is able to provide his assistance to a wide variety of clients.
Prior to attending William Mitchell College of Law where he received his Juris Doctor. Mr. Garcia-Vidal attended the University of Miami and he received the Bowman-Ashe Scholarship.
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D. 1993)
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida (B.A., 1987)
- Miami-Dade Community College, Miami, Florida (A.A. 1985)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, 1998
- U.S. District Court, 1999
- Southern District, 1999
- Middle District, 1999
- Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1999
- Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, 1999
- “Practice Pointers: Estate Planning Considerations”, CABA BRIEFS, Winter, 2006 Issue.
- “Practice Pointers: Estate Planning 101”, CABA BRIEFS, Fall/Winter, 2007 Issue.
- “Florida Real Estate Title: Identifying Defects and Finding Solutions”, National Business Institute, October, 2005.
- “How to Obtain Good Title in Real Estate Transactions”, National Business Institute, February, 2007.
- “Resolving Real Estate Title Defects”, National Business Institute, June 2007.
- “Real Estate Closings A-Z: Navigate Your Closings with Confidence, National Business Institute, March, 2008.
- “Title Law in Florida”, National Business Institute, February, 2008.
- “Examining and Resolving Title Issues”, National Business Institute, December, 2008.
- “Negotiating Real Estate Loan Terms and Workout Options”, April, 2010.